What is WE Market?
WE Market is a month-long holiday extravaganza featuring the products and services of local women-owned businesses.
Black Friday, November 26th – Christmas Eve, December 24th at Post Oak Mall
Apply by Wednesday, October 20th.
This opportunity is exclusive to WE members. If you are not a member, you will be required to pay the additional $77 membership fee.
About the Space
WE will have an entire storefront for vendors with additional spaces in the indoor courtyard right outside the storefront.
- vendor spaces inside the store for products
- wall shelving, tiered display tables, fitting rooms, and storage shelves are available at no additional cost
- $650 for the entire month
- vendor spaces outside the store for products, service providers, demonstrations, classes, fashion shows
- kiosks are available at no additional cost
- $150 for one week slot:
- WE Market Kickoff Weekend: Nov 26- 28 (please note this isn’t a full week but we will be scheduling more events and spending more on advertising to hype it up and celebrate the kickoff; plus Black Friday)
- Week 1 – Sun Nov 28 to Sat Dec 4
- Week 2 – Sun Dec 5 to Sat Dec 11
- Week 3 – Sun Dec 12 to Sat Dec 18
- Week 4 – Sun Dec 19 to Fri 2 (please note this isn’t a full week, but it is the last week before Christmas and will be busy)
Ideas and Examples
The mall managers are very flexible regarding what we can do with the space. We encourage you to brainstorm with us outside the box and share any ideas to help make this market successful for everyone.
If fully staffing your booth will be difficult for you, consider sharing with another member!
IDEAS FOR BUSINESSES IN THE COURTYARD
- create a fashion show
- host a paid or free class
- hold a demonstration of how your product works
- do a book reading
- teach on a topic relevant to your business
- let customers watch you create your product
- we have a total of 3 huge window spaces we can use for display. I’m thinking at least one can be a logo collage to showcase members
- there can be a separate area to feature products for those who can’t staff a booth. We can display these products (for customers to view and not purchase) with QR code signs that link to Etsy shops or contact info.
See application below for details.
- $650 for a month-long booth (storefront)
- $150 for a week-long booth (courtyard)
- Additional $77 if you are not a member
- Sponsor and trade opportunities will be available at a later time
Have any questions?
TEXT WEBCS TO 903-270-1394 TO RECEIVE IMPORTANT UPDATES