Yaniss Saldivar, Coldwell Banker, Apex Realtors
Real Estate Expert in Buying, Selling or Renting!
Howdy! My name is Yaniss Longoria-Saldivar, I am a native of Bryan-College Station and a Fightin' Texas Aggie graduate of 2013! Whoop! I graduated from Texas A&M University, Mays Business School, with a Bachelors in Business Administration, Finance. After spending 5 years in Houston, my husband, Josh, and I returned to College Station to raise our daughter, Milania. We love Bryan-College Station and could not think of a better place to raise a family! My previous work experience includes mortgage lending for nearly 3 years as well as a Project Engineer for a leading Commercial Construction Management firm. I believe my work experience sets me apart from most and gives me the knowledge and skills to help you find your next home! In my spare time, I enjoy spending time with my husband and daughter, traveling and meeting interesting people from all walks of life.
- I am bilingual, fluent in English and Spanish!
- My daughter, Milania, was born in the Medical Center in Houston, TX during Hurricane Harvey! What an adventure!
- My husband Josh and I have traveled to Istanbul, Turkey, Greece, The Greek Islands, Rome, Florence and Venice, Italy.
- I enjoy spending time with my nephew Adrian (8) and niece Atiana (6). Adrian is a member of Twelve Baseball and Atiana its a talented dancer and member of Expressions Dance Company.
- I have two siblings Geronimo III and Aron Longoria.
- My dad, Geronimo, was born and raised in Bryan, TX. My mom, Ana, moved to Bryan, TX at the age of 8!
- I spent numerous years working for my fathers' concrete construction and concrete pumping company, Longoria Construction/Concrete pumping, allowing me to gain experience in residential construction.
No, thank you
Yes, please contact me